A discounted room block (limited availability) is available for the 2021 Global Forum on Girls’ Education® III at the following location:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel
50 Park Plaza
Boston, MA 02116
Discounted rates of $259 + tax/night for single and double rooms will be available for the conference attendees June 18–24, 2020.
Reservations will open in June 2020. The deadline for making a reservation is May 26, 2021.
- Self parking is not available onsite at the Boston Park Plaza, but Motor Mart Garage is located directly across the street from the hotel and offers 24-hour access, visible security, and a clean, friendly environment.
- Valet parking is available at the hotel for $58/night. Valet Parking is located at the Columbus Avenue Entrance of the hotel (34 Columbus Ave).
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS, Boston, MA) (~5 miles)
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT, Manchester, NH) (~55 miles)
- T.F. Green Airport (PVD, Providence, RI) (~60 miles)
* Click here for additional information about getting to and from these area airports to the Boston Park Plaza Hotel.
Getting Around Boston
- There are many taxi companies in Boston and ride-sharing services such as Lyft and Uber are an excellent alternative for getting around town.
- Boston’s Subway, the “T” is an easy an affordable way to explore the city. The Hotel is 1 block from the Arlington T Stop off of the Green Line and 3 blocks from the Back Bay T Stop off of the Orange Line.