The 2019 Educating Girls Symposium, Leading Schools, Leading Girls: Preparing for the Future, will take place on Friday, October 18, at The Bryn Mawr School in Baltimore, MD.
We invite you to join educators from the region and across the country to address the following essential questions:
- What are the competencies today’s world demands from leaders?
- How are schools responding to these demands in terms of programming/experiences for girls?
- In what ways are schools deliberately cultivating leadership skills such as confidence and endurance among girls and women?
- In an era of sustainability and strategic advancement, how do schools determine what programs and initiatives are most relevant and critical to their mission?
- How can schools provide opportunities for adults in their communities to grow professionally and model leadership for their students?
Participants will explore these questions and more in peer-led breakout sessions and hear from keynote speakers.
Interested in presenting at the Symposium? Click here for full details about the Call for Proposals.