The 2019 Educating Girls Symposium, Leading Schools, Leading Girls: Preparing for the Future, will take place on Friday, October 18, at The Bryn Mawr School in Baltimore, MD.
We invite you to join educators from the region and across the country to address the following essential questions:
- What are the competencies today’s world demands from leaders?
- How are schools responding to these demands in terms of programming/experiences for girls?
- In what ways are schools deliberately cultivating leadership skills such as confidence and endurance among girls and women?
- In an era of sustainability and strategic advancement, how do schools determine what programs and initiatives are most relevant and critical to their mission?
- How can schools provide opportunities for adults in their communities to grow professionally and model leadership for their students?
Participants will explore these questions and more in peer-led breakout sessions and hear from keynote speakers.
This event is made possible by the generosity of our sponsor, Aspen Leadership Group (ALG). ALG supports exceptional careers in philanthropy, helping fundraising leaders see the horizon and recruit, train, and inspire diverse, inclusive, and high-performing teams. Their search services and leader-to-leader consulting focus on building a team and a culture that enable an organization to engage all of its potential donors and volunteers and to drive unprecedented fundraising results.