The 2019 Educating Girls Symposium, Leading Schools, Leading Girls: Preparing for the Future, will take place on Friday, October 18, at The Bryn Mawr School in Baltimore, MD.
We invite you to join educators from the region and across the country to address the following essential questions:
- What are the competencies today’s world demands from leaders?
- How are schools responding to these demands in terms of programming/experiences for girls?
- In what ways are schools deliberately cultivating leadership skills such as confidence and endurance among girls and women?
- In an era of sustainability and strategic advancement, how do schools determine what programs and initiatives are most relevant and critical to their mission?
- How can schools provide opportunities for adults in their communities to grow professionally and model leadership for their students?
Participants will explore these questions and more in peer-led breakout sessions and hear from keynote speakers.
This event is made possible by the generosity of our sponsors, Aspen Leadership Group and Hord Coplan Macht.
Aspen Leadership Group (ALG) supports exceptional careers in philanthropy, helping fundraising leaders see the horizon and recruit, train, and inspire diverse, inclusive, and high-performing teams. Their search services and leader-to-leader consulting focus on building a team and a culture that enable an organization to engage all of its potential donors and volunteers and to drive unprecedented fundraising results.
Hord Coplan Macht (HCM) is an integrated firm offering planning, architecture, landscape architecture, interior design and environmental graphic design with offices in Baltimore, Denver, and DC Metro. We combine the goals of creating functional yet inspiring spaces with the principles of innovation, thoughtful design, technical strength, collaboration and financial responsibility to uphold our clients’ best interests and deliver high performing environments for the future. We are an award-winning design firm priding ourselves on leading a collaborative programming and design process that results in beautiful, environmentally responsible, user-friendly spaces. Our process is guided by the belief that all successful projects start by listening (and hearing) to what users and stakeholders really need and ultimately desire.