2020 NCGS Conference
Stand Up, Speak Up: Girls Using Their Voices to Engage, Empower, & Enact
June 22-24, 2020
Click here to learn about the various levels of sponsorship available.
NCGS will bring together leading educators, researchers, advocates, and authors from across North America and around the globe to exchange best practices and innovative approaches for academic excellence and the healthy development of girls everywhere. These individuals embrace the critical role they play in empowering girls with the tools and informed perspectives necessary to reach their full potential and become influential contributors to and leaders of our complex and changing world. The NCGS community of 26,000 educators, 115,000 students, and over 1 million alumnae need to know there are organizations committed to creating more equal and inclusive work environments for future generations of women.
The 2020 NCGS Conference is an ideal venue for corporations, associations, and organizations to:
- Demonstrate their leadership in creating a more level playing field for girls and young women and amplify their commitment to gender equity, inclusion, and diversity.
- Gain direct exposure to top administrators at member schools who have the authority to make key programmatic and budgetary decisions.
- Network with 600+ educators from a robust number of member schools from across the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, and beyond. These women and men are the gatekeepers to hundreds of thousands of girls enrolled at schools around the world and an estimated 8-10 million women graduates.
- Enjoy dedicated exhibitor time built into the conference schedule and prime “real estate” on site to maximize attendee interaction.
- Attend all conference keynote and breakout sessions, including a networking event where local alumnae from NCGS member schools will join the conference attendees.
Ready to join us? Click here to register as a conference sponsor or exhibitor.