Dream, Dare, Do: Girls as Makers, Inventors, Engineers, and Entrepreneurs
June 24-26, 2019
Los Angeles, California
NCGS looks forward to bringing together leading educators, researchers, advocates, and authors from across North America and around the globe to exchange best practices and innovative approaches for academic excellence and the healthy development of girls everywhere. These individuals embrace the critical role they play in empowering girls with the tools and informed perspectives necessary to reach their full potential and become influential contributors to and leaders of our complex and changing world. The NCGS community of 15,000 educators, 100,000 students, and nearly 1 million alumnae need to know there are organizations committed to creating more equal and inclusive work environments for future generations of women.
As such, the 2019 NCGS Conference is an ideal venue for corporations, associations, and organizations to:
- Demonstrate their leadership in creating a more level playing field for girls and young women and amplify their commitment to gender equity, inclusion, and diversity.
- Gain direct exposure to top administrators at member schools who have the authority to make key programmatic and budgetary decisions.
- Network with 400+ educators from a robust number of member schools on the West Coast as well as throughout the rest of the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, and beyond. These men and women are the gatekeepers to hundreds of thousands of girls enrolled at schools around the world and an estimated 8-10 million women graduates.
- Enjoy dedicated exhibitor time built into the conference schedule and prime “real estate” on site to maximize attendee interaction.
- Attend all conference speakers and sessions, including a networking event to which local alumnae from NCGS member schools will join the conference attendees.
Click here to learn about the various levels of sponsorship available.
Ready to join us? Click here to register as a conference sponsor.