- How do we create educational environments in which there is time and space to dream, dare, and do and where the creative process is valued as much as content-based learning?
- What can educators do to ensure their students are armed with the competencies and dispositions to combat negative messages and create lasting change in whatever field they choose?
- Why are women still so drastically underrepresented in careers such as engineering and computer science as well as in the start-up community?
- What are girls’ schools doing to change this narrative – and what can they do even better?
- What kinds of programs and experiences encourage healthy risk-taking and embracing failure by students and faculty?
NCGS op-ed featured in The Baltimore Sun about the importance of fostering and amplifying girls’ voices at this critical time in our history. Read more