The discounted room block at the conference hotel, the Marriott Washington Wardman Park, is SOLD OUT for the evenings of June 18 and June 19.
We have secured a second limited discounted block at the following location:
Washington Hilton (~1 mile from the Wardman Park)
1919 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20009
Discounted rates of $259 + tax/night for both single and double rooms will be available for Global Forum attendees June 17 – 20, 2018. Reservations can be made online by clicking here. Alternatively, you may call 202-483-3000 and ask for reservations. Please be sure to mention the “National Coalition of Girls’ Schools” when making your reservation to ensure that you receive the discounted rate.
- Onsite parking is available at the Wardman Park for $45+ tax/day per car
- Valet parking is available at the Wardman Park for $50+ tax/day per car
- DCA: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (7 miles)
- IAD: Washington Dulles International Airport (24 miles)
- BWI: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (34 miles)
Getting Around Washington, DC
- DC’s subway system, the Metro, is a convenient way to explore the city and nearby suburbs. The closest Metro stop to the hotel (just 0.1 miles away) is Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan on the Red Line.
- Union Station offers bus and train service in and out of the city.
- There are many taxi companies in DC, and Uber is also an excellent option for getting around the city.
- Click here for driving directions.