Posted: Apr. 2, 2020
Richmond, Virginia, United States
The Benedictine Schools of Richmond, the largest Catholic secondary education organization in Richmond, seeks a dynamic individual who will assume the programmatic leadership of both Saint Gertrude High School and Benedictine College Preparatory. The principal is charged first with coordinating the relocation of Saint Gertrude High School to the Benedictine Abbey campus while aligning school cultures and schedules in an exciting coordinate program structure. The principal will own the spiritual, academic, leadership, and athletic programs of the two schools, finding synergies that lead to the development of The Benedictine Schools of Richmond culture while respecting the single-sex programs that form its foundation. The incoming principal must be a faith-filled and visionary leader who excels at building teams, collaboration, and transformational leadership. The principal will report directly to the president of The Benedictine Schools of Richmond.
Posted: Mar. 10, 2020
Tappahannock, Virginia, United States
St. Margaret’s School is seeking a Director of Advancement. This individual will oversee the Admissions, Development and Marketing functions and will be a key member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the Head of School.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 10 years experience in development, admissions and marketing
- Previous experience in managing relationships with and engaging in direct cultivation of major prospects, including individuals and corporations
- Previous experience working in a private and/or independent educational environment
- Commitment to an independent all-girls school model