Seeking speakers for faculty professional development, parent education, or community engagement events?
Click here to view Speakers of Interest, a library of experts on a variety of topics, including:
- Technology and innovation in education
- Health and wellness of girls
- Empowering girls
- Building confidence
- Healthy risk-taking and embracing failure
- Research on outcomes of girls’ schools
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Global citizenship
- Cultural competency
- Gender equality
All speakers have been vetted by NCGS, and the Speakers of Interest library is available exclusively to NCGS member schools (log in required).