“The Girls’ School Advantage: By the Numbers” slideshow and “The Power of All-Girls Schools” video make the persuasive case in support of girls’ schools. “The Girls’ School Advantage,” available in both video and PDF formats, is a presentation of quantitative and qualitative research highlights from third-party experts. “The Power of All-Girls Schools” features girls’ school students around the world describing how their all-girls educational experience is impacting and informing them as young women.
Here are just a few of the ways member schools can maximize use of these videos:
- Share for inspiration at an all-staff/faculty meeting.
- Play during open houses, new parent orientations, back-to-school nights, and at recruiting fairs.
- Air at regional alumnae receptions and reunions.
- Show to prospective donors to help make the case for the effectiveness of an all-girls education.
- Use the information and data included in the videos in marketing materials.
Contact Olivia Haas to request the video files, available exclusively to NCGS member schools.