2017 NCGS Conference - Travel & Hotel Information
A discounted room block (limited availability) is available for the 2017 NCGS Conference attendees at the following location:
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Discounted rates of $239 + tax/night for both single and double rooms will be available for 2017 NCGS Conference attendees June 25 – 27, 2017. These rates will also be extended to attendees three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the conference dates based on availability in the event you would like to add days to your trip to explore our nation’s capital.
Reservations can be made online by clicking here. Alternatively, you may call 877-212-5752 (international guests may call the hotel directly at 202-328-2000) and ask for reservations. Please be sure to mention the “2017 NCGS Conference” when making your reservation to ensure that you receive the discounted rate.
PLEASE NOTE: Conference participants should make their reservations only by accessing the online link or by calling the numbers provided above. Do not provide credit card numbers anywhere but directly through these two methods.
- Onsite parking is available at the hotel for $45+ tax/day per car
- Valet parking is available at the hotel for $50+ tax/day per car
GETTING AROUND D.C.
- DC’s subway system, the Metro, is a convenient way to explore the city and nearby suburbs. The closest Metro stop to the hotel (just 0.1 miles away) is Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan on the Red Line.
- Union Station offers bus and train service in and out of the city.
- There are many taxi companies in DC, and Uber is also an excellent option for getting around the city.
- Click here for driving directions